Answered By: Wensheng Wang
Last Updated: Jul 07, 2014     Views: 31

  • Cameron University faculty members may apply for carrel assignments through the Director of Library Services office.
  • Each assignment is one year in duration with reassignment possible.
  • Faculty members who wish to keep circulating materials in carrels should borrow them through the circulation desk.
  • Faculty members should not leave non-circulating materials in carrels when their materials are not in use.
  • Carrel holders should not store or use food, tobacco products, or electrical appliances other than computers in their carrels.

Related Topics

Contact Us